COPPER: THE BUILDING BLOCK OF THE ENERGY TRANSITION
Jointly presented by the International Copper Association and the International Wrought Copper Council, this year’s workshop will focus on the contribution copper is making to the 21st century energy transition.
WORKSHOP DATE: Friday, 5 October 2018 | TIME: TBD
LOCATION: Hyatt Churchill Hotel, London
Research on the following topics will be presented. More details-including timings, speakers and their companies-will be added shortly.
Energy Transition Technologies
- Competitive Analysis of the 2 Million Tonne Appliances Market
- Challenges Affecting Copper in the $120 Billion Motors Market
- The Impact of China’s One Belt One Road Initiative on Material Demand
Copper’s Role in Sustainability and Responsible Sourcing
- Trading and Responsible Sourcing
- Global Sustainability Indicators for the Copper Industry
- Comparing Power Cable Technologies in China Using Life Cycle Assessment