Copper: Air Quality

A Breath of Fresh Air

The wet and humid environments in air conditioning units are perfect places for mold to grow. Harmful mold spores can be spread through fans into your home and often cause serious health problems.

Have you ever lived or worked in a dorm or building where everyone is sick? This is commonly referred to as “sick building syndrome,” and can be caused by dirty and moldy air conditioning units.

Copper coiled units are virtually mold-free – even after years of use – which improves air and quality and living conditions.

Mold build-up in non-copper units also degrades performance and prevents your unit from working correctly, which costs you money!

Learn more