Copper: Electrical Safety

Ensuring a Safer Future

Today an estimated 90% of homes globally have unsafe electrical installations.

Did you know that globally nearly 70% of building fires are caused by the overheating of electrical wires?

In older homes built 20 or more years ago, an estimated 90% have unsafe electrical problems!

Overloads, short circuits and faulty insulations cause billions in property damage or losses each year.

Make sure your home is safer with the installation of copper wiring. Copper is easy to install, is a better conduit for electricity and lasts longer than any other material making sure your home is as safe as possible for as long as possible.

 
Learn more

 
home-socket-fire

extinguisher
 
Electrical-Fire---Cropped