COPPER: THE BUILDING BLOCK OF THE ENERGY TRANSITION
Jointly presented by the International Copper Association and the International Wrought Copper Council, this year’s workshop will focus on the contribution copper is making to the 21st century energy transition.
WORKSHOP DATE: Friday, 5 October 2018 | TIME: 14:00
LOCATION: Hyatt Churchill Hotel, London
Energy Transition Technologies
- The Impact of China’s One Belt One Road Initiative on Material Demand – Gu Liangmin , China Minmetals
- Competitive Analysis of the 2 Million Tonne Appliances Market – Keith Miller , The Martec Group
- Challenges Affecting Copper in the $120 Billion Motors Market – Krisztina Kalman-Schueler , DMM Advisory Group, on behalf of MetalsPlus
Copper’s Role in Sustainability and Responsible Sourcing
- LME Position Paper on Responsible Sourcing – Georgina Hallett , London Metal Exchange
- Copper’s Role in Sustainable Development – Andrea Vaccari , ICA
Contact for registration:
Senior Account Manager Energy+Industrials
+44 (0)20 7413 3161
Click here to send an email.