This workshop will take a forward look at the fundamentals of copper demand and its interactions with global trends including future market themes (e.g., infrastructure development, changing demographics), circular economy, energy transition, responsible production and the Copper Mark.
DATE: Friday, 25 Oct 2019
TIME: 14:30 – 16:30
LOCATION: Hyatt Churchill Hotel, London
Moderator – Sophie Lu, Head of Metals and Mining for Bloomberg NEF
14:30 – Opening remarks
- Welcome and Introduction, Tony Lea , President, International Copper Association
- Opening Remarks, Mark Loveitt , President, International Wrought Copper Council
14:40 – Future Copper Themes
- Krisztina Kalman-Schueler , DMM Advisory Group for Metra Martech
14:55 – Material Opportunities in Data Centers
- Krystyna Dawson , BSRIA
15:10 – Q+A panel
15:20 – Break
15:25 – Shaping the Future of Recycling
- Luis Tercero , Fraunhofer ISI
15:40 – LME Responsible Sourcing: Next Steps
- Georgina Hallett , Chief of Staff, London Metal Exchange
16:00 – The Copper Mark
- Andrea Vaccari , Director Product Stewardship, Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
16:20 – Q+A panel session
16:30 – Workshop End
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.