This workshop will take a forward look at the fundamentals of copper demand and its interactions with global trends including circular economy, electric vehicles and the energy transition.
DATE: Friday, 25 Oct 2019
LOCATION: Hyatt Churchill Hotel, London
The event will run as follows, with times to be confirmed soon.
Registration and Networking
Moderator: Sophie Lu, Head of Metals and Mining for Bloomberg NEF
- Future Copper Themes, Metra Martech
- Vehicle Electrification and its Impact on the Future of Automotive Wire Harness, Emily Anderson ,The Martec Group
- Material Opportunities in Data Centers, Andrew Baul-Lewis , BSRIA
- Shaping the Future of Recycling, Luis Tercero , Fraunhofer ISI
- The Copper Mark, Andrea Vaccari , Director Product Stewardship, Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
Reception and Networking
To register, please email email@example.com.