The International Copper Association (ICA) is the leading advocate for the copper industry. We are a nonprofit organization bringing together the copper industry and its partners to make a positive contribution to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and support markets for copper.
The Copper Alliance® represents a network of regional copper centers and their industry-leading members, led by ICA.
ICA, along with our Copper Alliance® partners, connects the upstream (mining and smelting/refining) and downstream (fabricating) parts of the copper value chain. We provide a common platform for the copper industry to advocate for our shared interests with policy makers, regulators and other key stakeholders (e.g., the United Nations, NGOs, etc.).
Our shared values are:
- Efficiency in producing impact on members’ priorities and managing costs
- Passion for copper and the industry
- Support for each other, across regions and disciplines
- Trust in continuously building credibility with each other, our members and our partners
- Value for all members and the copper industry
We are dedicated to championing the industry on issues critical to copper, now and in the future.
ICA’s members include many of the world’s largest global copper producers and copper-alloy fabricators.
ICA is led by its members.
Learn more about ICA’s Board of Directors, who are proud to oversee the organization.