ICA is excited to host an in-person workshop exploring the future sustainability trends in copper demand with an in-depth panel discussion prior to the London Metals Exchange Week (#LMEWeek).
About the Session
Stephen Higgins, Chairman, International Copper Association Board of Directors; Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Freeport-McMoRan
Colin Hamilton, Managing Director, Commodities Research, BMO Capital Markets
Session 1: Copper Industry 2030
- Copper Demand Projections—Eduardo Mencarini, Partner, McKinsey
- The Decarbonization Challenge—Louise Assem, Global Director, Material Stewardship, International Copper Association
Session 2: Responsible Production Frameworks
- LME—Georgina Hallett, Chief of Staff and Chief Sustainability Officer
- The Copper Mark—Michèle Brülhart, Executive Director
- Enel Green Power—Andrea Mungai, Sustainability Ecosystem
Time and Location
The event will take place from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. BST at the Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill in London, England.
ICA Copper Demand and Sustainability Workshop
ICA Copper Demand and Sustainability Workshop; 21 Octubre, 2022; London, England
"*" indicates required fields