ICA is excited to host an in-person workshop exploring the future sustainability trends in copper demand with an in-depth panel discussion during London Metals Exchange Week (#LMEWeek).
Save the date!
About the Session
Stephen Higgins, Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Freeport-McMoRan
Colin Hamilton, Managing Director, Commodities Research, BMO Capital Markets
Session 1: Copper Industry 2030
- Copper Demand Projections—TBC
- The Decarbonization Challenge—Louise Assem, Global Director, Material Stewardship, ICA
Session 2: Responsible Production Frameworks
- LME—Georgina Hallett, Chief of Staff and Chief Sustainability Officer
- The Copper Mark—Michèle Brülhart, Executive Director
- Cobalt Institute—Susannah McLaren, Head of Responsible Sourcing and Sustainability
Time and Location
The event will take place from 2:00-4:00 p.m. BST at the Hyatt Recency London – The Churchill in London, England.